Government of India, Department of Posts, Karnataka Postal Circle invited applications for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Postal/Railway Mail Service Divisions/Other offices. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 January 2014. Karnataka Postal Circle came into existence from 1 April 1960. It has 27 Revenue Districts, 31 Postal Divisions, 3 Railway Mail Service Divisions, 3 Postal Stores Depot,1Circle Stamp Depot at Bangalore, 1Mail Motor Service at Bangalore in the Circle. In all there are 9826 Post Offices.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 13 January 2014
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total No.of Posts: 82
• Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 13 January 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Candidate should be Matriculation examination passed or ITI from a recognized Board.
• Equivalency certificates will not be accepted.
• General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as Examination fee and it should be deposited/paid in any Post Office in Karnataka Circle through e-payment specifying the division for which candidate is applying and examination for which applying and submit original receipt along with application.
• Any outstanding candidates have to pay Rs.200/- in the form of IPO drawn in favor of Sr. Superintendent/Superintendent of the Division/Head of the Officer for which candidate is applying.
• SC/ST/Women/PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Pay scale: Rs.5200-20200/-with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Aptitude Test.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification or it can be downloaded from the website www.karnatakapost.gov.in or www.indiapost.gov.in.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with original e-payment receipt issued by Post/IPO towards payment of Examination fee have to be sent to the head of the division for which applied for as mentioned in notification, through SPEED POST with AD only.
• Candidates should mention“Application for the Post of MTS”on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
• Candidates have to enclose a self addressed envelope, size 9″X4′duly affixing a postage stamp of Rs.17/-for local (within same town address) Candidates and Rs.40/- for outstation candidates along with the application for dispatching the Admit Cards.
NHM, Moti Daman Recruitment 2018, Apply for 11 Computer Assistant, DEO and Attendant Posts
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018, Apply for 7 Library Helper Posts
ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2018 for 13 Project Scientist B, Project Research Associate and Other Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 4 Junior Resident Posts