Government of India, Department of Posts, Karnataka Postal Circle invited applications for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Postal/Railway Mail Service Divisions/Other offices. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 January 2014. Karnataka Postal Circle came into existence from 1 April 1960. It has 27 Revenue Districts, 31 Postal Divisions, 3 Railway Mail Service Divisions, 3 Postal Stores Depot,1Circle Stamp Depot at Bangalore, 1Mail Motor Service at Bangalore in the Circle. In all there are 9826 Post Offices.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 13 January 2014
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total No.of Posts: 82
• Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 13 January 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Candidate should be Matriculation examination passed or ITI from a recognized Board.
• Equivalency certificates will not be accepted.
• General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as Examination fee and it should be deposited/paid in any Post Office in Karnataka Circle through e-payment specifying the division for which candidate is applying and examination for which applying and submit original receipt along with application.
• Any outstanding candidates have to pay Rs.200/- in the form of IPO drawn in favor of Sr. Superintendent/Superintendent of the Division/Head of the Officer for which candidate is applying.
• SC/ST/Women/PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Pay scale: Rs.5200-20200/-with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Aptitude Test.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification or it can be downloaded from the website www.karnatakapost.gov.in or www.indiapost.gov.in.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with original e-payment receipt issued by Post/IPO towards payment of Examination fee have to be sent to the head of the division for which applied for as mentioned in notification, through SPEED POST with AD only.
• Candidates should mention“Application for the Post of MTS”on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
• Candidates have to enclose a self addressed envelope, size 9″X4′duly affixing a postage stamp of Rs.17/-for local (within same town address) Candidates and Rs.40/- for outstation candidates along with the application for dispatching the Admit Cards.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NHM Goa Recruitment 2018: Notification Issued for 12 TBHV, STS and Other Posts
DHFWS, Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 for 08 Block Accounts Manager and Other Posts
HARTRON to Hire 50 Communication Officer Posts; Apply before 12 November
Haryana Roadways (HARTRANS) Requires 504 Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts