Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Public Works Department has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only.
The online process for Assistant and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application has been started on the official website of Karnataka Public Works Department i.e. nemaka.kar.nic.in. A total of 870 Posts will be filled up through this recruitment process out of which 570 Posts are for Assistant Engineer and 300 for Junior Engineer.
All Interested candidates can check Karnataka Public Works Department Recruitment 2019 Notification here for vacancy details, age limit, eligibility etc.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 10 April 2019
Karnataka Public Works Department Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer – 570 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 300 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts
- Assistant Engineer – Candidate should have a Degree or Diploma in the concerned subject.
- Junior Engineer – Candidate must be a holder of a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology and Material Management granted by the Board of Technical Education.
Age Limit – 18 to 35 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Download Official Notification PDF
How to apply for Karnataka Public Works Department Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 10 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.