Karnataka Government has authorized Karnataka Examinations Authority to conduct PGCET for admission to various post graduate courses. It has invited applications from eligible candidates, from both Karnataka and non Karnataka for admission to 1st year/ 1st Semester post graduate courses.
Karnataka Postgraduate Courses 2011
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) full time/ part time
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Engineering (ME)
- Master of Technology (MTech)
- Master of Architecture (March)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Infrastructure Management)
- Closing date for Registration: 20 July 2011 (as per new notification)
- Date of Written Examination for ME/ MTech/ MArch/ MBA (Infrastructure Management) Courses (100 marks) : 6 August 2011
a) For courses offered by VTU, UVCE, UBTDCE: 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
b) Courses offered by Department of Postgraduate Studies and Research in Mathematics and Computer Science, Kuvempu University and Department of Studies in Computer Science, University of Mysore: 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm
- Date of Written Examination for MBA and MCA Courses: 7 August 2011
a) MBA exam (100 marks) : 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
b) MCA exam (100 marks) : 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm
Eligibility Criteria for PGCET
CLICK HERE to know the eligibility of aspirants looking forward to admission to 1st year/ 1st Semester in MBA/ MCA/ ME/ MTech/ MArch/ MBA (Infrastructure Management) Courses.
Age Limit: No age bar for any of the programmes
How to Apply
- The candidates have to procure the brochure cum application form by Speed Post only by sending a self addressed cloth-lined envelope of size 25 cm x 30 cm along with the prescribed fee of Rs 600 in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of "The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority", payable at Bangalore. (Rs 300 in case of Karnataka SC, ST, and Category-I Candidates).
- If a candidate likes to apply for more than one course then he/she is required to apply separately by sending two different covers with two different requisite demand drafts each, as the case may be.
- The contents on the self addressed envelope should be in English or Kannada language only. The cover in which the demand draft and self addressed envelope are sent should be boldly super scribed with the words "Request for PGCET - 2011 brochure for __________ course" (MBA/ MCA/ M.E. / M.Tech. / M. Arch / MBA (Infrastructure Management etc.) and should be sent to "The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore-560 012" by Speed Post only.
For more details please CLICK HERE