KEA PGCET Application Form 2014:
KEA PGCET is also known as Karnataka Examinations Authority Postgraduate common entrance test. This exam is conducted for the admission of the students in the Post Graduate Engineering courses. Admission to various Post Graduate courses like MBA, MCA, ME, M. Tech and M. Arch and MBA (Infrastructure management) is done through this exam. This exam is conducted by the Karnataka examination authority (KEA).
Academic eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must have a bachelor degree in the relevant field or stream with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- The degree should be from a recognized university/college/institutes.
- The students having a valid GATE score card will need not to to appear in the exam but they have to apply for PGCET with the valid score.
- Commencement of Exntry of Application Online: June 30, 2014
- Payment at SBM/E-Payment Post Office: July 02, 2014
- Last date of entry of application details online: July 10, 2014
- Last day to pay the fees in the E-payment Post Office: July 12, 2014
- Downloading of Admission Tickets: July 20, 2014