The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala will conduct Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM) 2018 on April 23 and 24. Students could submit the online application between Feb 1 to Feb 28 both dates inclusive. After submitting online application, students need to send the printout of the application with the entire supporting document to Commissioner of Entrance Examination.
The admit card for KEAM 2018 is available now. Students can download the admit card with the help of the steps given below:
- Visit the official website i.e., cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the very first link i.e., KEAM 2018 - Candidate Portal.
- Enter the application number, password and security code to enter your profile section.
- Click on the link “Admit Card” on your profile page.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Students should check all the details given on the admit card very carefully.
If students find any discrepancy, they should immediately contact the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala so that the necessary action can be taken. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for KEAM 2018 without admit card. Students should take the colour printout of the admit card to the examination hall. The hard copy of the admit card will not be sent by post to the candidates.
Students cannot download their admit card if the photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression were not uploaded according to given instructions during submission of the online application for KEAM 2018.
Students can view the defects in their application by clicking on “Memo Details”. Students can download the memo which indicates the defect in their application and the proformas for the rectification of the incorrect details.
Students will have to send Memo along with the documents for rectification of defects Commissioner for Entrance Examinations before 5 pm on April 17, 2018 if they are wishing to download the admit card.
Exam pattern of KEAM 2018:
- There will be a written exam consisting of two papers.
- Paper-I will consist of questions in Physics & Chemistry. It will held on April 23, 2018 from 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Paper-II will consist of questions in Mathematics. It will held on April 24, 2018 from 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Each Paper will be of 2 hour and 30 minutes (150 minutes) duration.
Some important points about the question paper are given below:
- All questions will be of multiple choice types.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks.
- Each incorrect answer will get 1 mark deducted from the total score.
- Candidates who do not answer at least one question will be declared disqualified.
You might also be interested in: