Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra invited application for admission to B.Ed., M.Ed. & DIET courses. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2015.
- Starting date for sale of application: 16 March 2015
- Last date for submission of application: 31 March 2015
Details of the Course
- Hindi Shikshan Nishnat (M.Ed. equivalent)
- Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. equivalent)
- Hindi Shikshan Praveen (BTC/DIET equivalent)
- Educational Qualification
- Hindi Shikshan Nishnat (M.Ed. equivalent): Candidate must be BA with Hindi or Hindi shikshan Parangat with 55% marks OR Graduate in any subject with 50% marks from recognized university and Intermediate with Hindi from a recognized Board with BA Level diploma in Hindi from any institute recognized by Govt. of India (Vidwan, Ratna, Shastri etc.) & B.Ed/ LT with Hindi method OR Hindi Shikshan Parangat with 55% marks.
- Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. equivalent): Candidate must be B.A. with Hindi from reoognized university with 50% marks OR Graduation in any subject with 50% marks along with Intermediate wimh Hindi & BA. Level diploma in from any institute recognized by Govt. of India (Vidwan. Ratna, Shastri etc.)
- Hindi Shikshan Praveen (BTC/DIET equivalent): Candidate must have qualified Intermediatein any subyect with 50% marks from recognized Board along with High School with Hindi from recognized board & Intermediate level certificate in Hindi
How to Apply Details in this regard can be found from the detailed notification link given below.