Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Kanpur invited applications for PGT, TGT’s, PRT, Computer Instructors, Experts/Coaches in Athletics & Hockey, Yoga Teacher, Experts in Art & Craft/Music & dance, Counselor, Doctor and Nurse Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for the Screening Test on 30 March 2015.
- Date of Screening Test: 30 March 2015
- Date of Interview: 31 March 2015
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- PGT( Chemistry)
- Computer Instructor(**)
- Experts/Coaches in Athletics & Hockey
- Yoga Teacher
- Experts in Art & Craft/Music & dance
- PGT( Chemistry)
- Post Graduate or equivalent degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized University / Institute.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Four years’ integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Or; Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate
- For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following:
a) History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography
b) Qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose
c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English Media
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or its equivalent A Diploma or Certificate in basic teacher training of duration not less than two years or B.EI.Ed or B.Ed or equivalent & Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- Qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English Media
- Computer Instructor (**)-Degree/Diploma in Computer of a duration not less than one year from any recognized university/institute. Candidates having BCA/PGDCA/BE/B.Tech (CS)/’A’ level from DOEACC or higher qualification will be preferred.
- Experts/Coaches in Athletics & Hockey- Diploma from NS–NIS/represented in National/State level Game/Inter University. Any equivalent coaching experience of recognized institution. Candidates having above qualification and B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed may be preferred.
- Yoga Teacher-
- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University.
- One year Training in Yoga from a recognized Instt.
- Experts in Art & Craft/Music & dance-
- Five Years’ recognized Diploma in drawing and Painting/Sculpture/ Graphic Art/High order proficiency in music. OR; Equivalent recognized Degree
- Working knowledge of Hindi & English
- Counselor- B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) from a recognized college or University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the screening test/interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Screening Test on 30 March 2015.