Kerala Gramin Bank (KGB) invited applications for the posts of Officers in Junior Management Scale I (Assistant Managers) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Cadres from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 11 August 2014.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 23 July 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 11 August 2014
- Date of Payment of Application Fees: 23 July 2014 to 11 August 2014
- Officer Junior Management Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 253 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 430 posts
- Officer Junior Management Scale I (Assistant Manager): 14500-25700
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 7200-19300
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
- Officer Junior Management Scale I (Assistant Manager): Candidates who have valid score card with 95 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 98 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs - Common Written Examination (CWE – II) conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE – II of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from Bank’s website www.keralagbank.com on or before 11 August 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
For Detailed notification