Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 for High School Teacher, Peon, Assistant and Other Posts, Apply Online @keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published the recruitment notifications for the post of High School Teacher, Assistant, Peon/Watchman, Assistant Manager,Driver cum Office Attendant,Overseer / Draftsman, Caretaker (Female) Inspecting Assistant and Superintendent. Details Here
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published the recruitment notifications for the post of High School Teacher, Assistant, Peon/Watchman, Assistant Manager,Driver cum Office Attendant,Overseer / Draftsman, Caretaker (Female) Inspecting Assistant and Superintendent. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 December 2020.
Last date for submission of online application: 30 December 2020
KPSC Vacancy Details
- Superintendent - Technical Education Department - Government Commercial Institute (270/2020) - Not Estimated
- Assistant (Tamil Knowing) - : Kerala Public Service Commission (271/2020) - 1 Post
- Overseer / Draftsman (Mechanical) Grade I - Irrigation (272/2020) - Anticipated Vacancy
- Caretaker (Female) - Women and Child Development (273/2020) - 9 posts
- Inspecting Assistant - Legal Metrology Department (274/2020) - 8 Posts
- Driver cum Office Attendant - Kerala Administrative Tribunal (275/2020) - 5 Posts
- Peon/Watchman (Direct Recruitment from among the Part-Time employees in KSFE Limited) - KSFE (276/2020) - 20 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Boiler Operation) - Travancore Titanium Products Limited 277/2020) - 1 Post
- High School Teacher (Social Science) Kannada Medium (By Transfer) - Education (278/2020) - 1 Post
- High School Teacher (Natural Science) Malayalam Medium (By Transfer) - Education (279/2020) - 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for High School Teacher, Peon, Assistant and Other Posts
- High School Teacher - A Degree in the concerned subject and B.Ed/BT in the concerned subject both conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala
- Assistant - Must possess a Degree of BA, B.Sc or B.Com or equivalent Degree of any recognised University in India.
- Peon/Watchman - Pass in Standard VI(New) or equivalent.Not less than 3 years service in the company as on the date of application.
- Assistant Manager - Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Board/Authority.Boiler Operation Engineer's Proficiency Certificate duly endorsed for validity by the Chairman of the Board for Operation Engineer's Examination, Kerala State.
- Driver cum Office Attendant - A Pass in Standard VII/III Forum. Must possess a valid Driving License of three years standing to drive Light Motor Vehicles with Driver's Badge. Proficiency in driving Light Motor Vehicles
- Inspecting Assistant and Superintendent - A pass in Plus Two or equivalent OR SSLC or equivalent and holds a National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training or its equivalent
For more information on eligibility, check detailed notifications links below
- Teacher - Rs. 29200-62400/-
- Superintendent – Rs. 35700-75600.
- Assistant (Tamil Knowing) – Rs. 27800-59400.
- Overseer/Draftsman (Mechanical) Grade I – Rs. 26500-56700.
- Caretaker (Female) – Rs. 20000-45800/-
- Inspecting Assistant – Rs. 19000-43600/-
- Peon/Watchman (Direct Recruitment from among the Part-Time employees in KSFE Limited) – Rs. 15665-26790/-.
- Assistant Manager (Boiler Operation) – Rs. 11910-19350/-.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online through online mode on keralapsc.gov.in or before 30 December 2020.
KPSC Notification Download PDF:
|General Knowledge for Exams|
|Current Affairs for Exams|
|Latest Job Notifications|