Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Manager, Receptionist and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 6 March 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 6 March 2019
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist Grade II – 1 Post
- Manager Grade II – 2 Posts
- Veterinary Surgeon GR II– 3 Posts
- Lecturer in Tool – 1 Post
- Assistant– 13 Posts
- Receptionist– 1 Post
- Medical Record Librarian GR-II – 4 Posts
- Social Worker– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Manager, Receptionist and Other Posts
- Pharmacist Grade II – Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification; Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda pharmacist course recognised by the Government of Kerala.
- Manager Grade II – Graduation from a recognised University with HDC/JDC OR B.Com. with Co-operation
- Veterinary Surgeon GR II– Degree in Veterinary Science; Registration with the Kerala State Veterinary Council as envisaged in the Indian Veterinary Act, 1984.
- Lecturer in Tool – First Class Bachelors Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognised university after undergoing a regular course of study.
- Assistant– B.Com. from a recognized university with 60% or above marks in aggregate.
- Receptionist– SSLC or its equivalent qualification; Diploma in Social work from a recognized institution/University.
- Medical Record Librarian GR-II – +2 or Equivalent qualification recognized by Government; Certificate in Medical Record Technician Course(MRT Course) conducted by Government of India with not less than six months duration.
- Social Worker– Post Graduate Degree (2 years Course) in Social Work (MSW) from a UGC recognised University.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 6 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.