Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Job Notification: Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has invited applications for the Photographer, Office Attendant, Time Keeper & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 29 August 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 29 August 2019
Kerala PSC Photographer, Office Attendant, Time Keeper & Other Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Instructer
- Artist Photographer
- Office Attendant
- Time Keeper
- Tracer Grade I
- Welfare Organiser
- LP School Assistant (Malayalam) (By Transfer)
- Laboratory Technician Gr II
- Chick Sexer
- Senior Superintendent/Assistant Treasury Officer/Sub Treasury Officer/Officer In Charge of Stamp depot
- Medical Officer (I NCA Notification)
- Assistant Surgeon/Casualty Medical Officer (III NCA Notification)
- Nurse Gr II
- Confidential Assistant Gr II
- Pharmacist Gr II (Ayurveda)
- Civil Excise Officer (I NCA Notification)
- Branch Manager (Part I) (I NCA Notification)
- LD Typist/Clerk-Typist/Typist-Clerk
- Work Superintendent (NCA Notification)
Eligibility Criteria for Photographer, Office Attendant, Time Keeper & Other Job
- Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology: (i) Medical Post Graduate Degree such as MS (Ophthalmology) from a recognized university/ DNB(Ophthalmology).
(ii) Three years Teaching Experience or such other teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India
(iii) Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore Cochin Medical Council)
- Technical Education(Polytechnic Colleges): First class Masters Degree in Commerce from a recognized University after undergoing a regular course of study and Diploma in Commercial Practice.
- Junior Instructor (Sheet Metal Worker): 1) S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification.
2. (a) National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three 27/07/2019 years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate.
(b) National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade with one year experience after obtaining the certificate.
(c) Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government or Government Recognized polytechnic or its equivalent qualification.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 29 August 2019.