Kirkee Cantonment Board, Pune invited applications for recruitment to the post of X-Ray Technician and Physiotherapist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 25 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Kirkee Cantonment was established in the year 1817. Kirkee Cantonment has a varied mix of important units and establishments, like, BEG and Centre, CAFVD, 512 Army Base Workshop, College of Military Engineering, an Ammunition Factory and a High Explosives Factory.
- Opening Date of Application Form: 17 May 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: within 25 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the post:
- X-Ray Technician: 2 posts
- Physiotherapist: 1 post
Total No. of Post: 3 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Physiotherapist: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4300
- X-Ray Technician: 12th passed with Science Subjects from a recognized Board and Diploma in Radiography or X Ray Technician from Government recognized Institution.
- Physiotherapist: BPTh 4 & Half Years from Government recognized Institution and OTPT Registration.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fees in the form of Bank Draft/Postal Order in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Kirkee, payable at Pune drawn on Nationalized Banks.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, Self Addressed Envelope of size 28cm X 12cm with Rs.10/- postal stamps affixed and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, should be submitted to the "Kirkee Cantonment Board, 17, Field Marshal Carriappa Marg, Pune-411003" within 25 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.