Kochi Metro Recruitment 2021 Online Applications are ongoing at the official website of kochimetro.org for recruitment to the post of Fleet Manager, Supervisor, Boat Master, Assistant Boat Master, and Boat Operator. The candidates holding the required qualification and willing to apply for the aforesaid can submit their applications on or before 25 August 2021.
This recruitment drive is being to recruit 34 vacancies in different departments. The candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and all other essential details that a candidate required at the time of registration.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 11 August 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 25 August 2021
Kochi Metro Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Fleet Manager - 2 Posts
- Supervisor - 8 Posts
- Boat Master- 8 Posts
- Assistant Boat Master- 8 Posts
- Boat Operator- 8 Posts
Kochi Metro Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Fleet Manager - MEO Class 1 or Master Certificate (FG) with degree/diploma in engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.
- Supervisor -diploma in engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/computers/IT.
- Boat Master, Assistant Boat Master- Candidate must be 10th passed and serang certificate.
- Boat Operator- Candidate must be 10th passed and second class engine driver with serang certificate.
Kochi Metro Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - 18 to 45 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Kochi Metro Recruitment 2021 Salary - Rs. 5400 - 34800 per month.
Kochi Metro Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for Kochi Metro Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 25 August 2021. The candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application form for future reference.