KOICL, Bangaluru Recruitment 2019 for General Manager and Other Posts
KOICL, Bangaluru is hiring for General Manager and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply online through format from their official website on or before 27 September 2019.
KOICL Jobs Notification: KOICL, Bangaluru has issued notifications for the post of General Manager and Other. Interested candidates can apply through online process from 05 September 2019 to 27 September 2019.
- Starting date of online application: 05 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 27 September 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 05 October 2019
KOICL, Bengaluru Vacancy Details
- GM/JGM (Finance): 01
- GM/AGM (Projects): 01
- Company Secretary: 01
- Manager (Accounts): 01
- Manager (Corporate Communication): 01
- Consultant: 01
Eligibility Criteria for General Manager and Other Posts
- GM/JGM (Finance): Candidates must have Graduate and members of the ICAI/Institute of Cost Accountants of India along with a good academic record.
- GM/AGM (Projects): B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Metallurgical/Chemical Engineering from any recognized University.
- Company Secretary: Bachelor's degree in any discipline with Company Secretary (CS) from ICSI. Candidates having law graduate (LLB) will be an added advantage.
- Manager (Accounts): Graduate degree and members of the ICAI/Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Manager (Corporate Communication): Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism.
- Consultant: B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering from any Recognized University with good academic records.
Official Notification PDF Download
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for KOICL , Bangaluru Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online format by 05 September 2019 to 27 September 2019 and send their dully filled online application to “Deputy General Manager (HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560034” latest by 05 October 2019. Candidates are advised to take a print out of finally submitted online application for future reference.