Kolkata Port Trust, Haldia Dock Complex invited application for recruitment to Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist Post for its Hospital at Haldia. Candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 December 2014.
Last date for receiving applications: 19 December 2014
Details of Post
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Educational Qualification
- Physiotherapist: Must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination. 2. Must have degree / diploma in Physiotherapy from the colleges recognized by State Medical Faculty. 3. Experience of minimum 1 year of work as Physiotherapist in a reputed Hospital /Nursing Home / Physiotherapy Centre.
- Occupational Therapist: Must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination. 2. Must have degree / diploma in occupational Therapy from the colleges recognized by State Medical Faculty. 3. Experience of minimum 1 year of work as Occupational Therapist in a reputed Hospital / Nursing Home / Occupational Therapy Centre.
- Age limit: Age should not be below 25 years as on 01 November 2014
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 16,000/- p.m
- Occupational Therapist: Rs. 14,800/- p.m
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the requirements for the Post can send their applicatiosn duly filled along the essential documents to the Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur – 721607 on or before 19 December 2014.