Konkan Railway Corp. Ltd. Notified Recruitment to the Post of CPRO & Chief Personal Officer, 2013
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Chief Personnel Officer and Chief Public Relation Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 May 2013. For more information read on.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Dy.Chief Personnel Officer and Chief Public Relation Officer 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 May 2013. Konkan Railway Corporation (KRC) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways. The company started its full operations of trains on 26 January 1998.The first passenger train which ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangalore. Konkan Railway Corporation is at the forefront of research and development of new technologies and concepts for Indian railways.
Last date of Applications: 14 May 2013
Details of Post
1. Dy.Chief Personnel Officer-1
2.Chief Public Relation Officer-1
The candidate maximum age should be 55 years as on 01 July 2013.
- The applicants must have rendered minimum four 04 years in regular pay scale of ex-notification and should have render minimum 20 years of service in the parent organization in the respective department, holding the Pay Band +GP/IDA Pay Scale, on regular basis
- · Minimum a graduate in any discipline for Dy.Chief Personnel Officer
- Minimum a Diploma in Public relation and journalism in addition of graduate in any discipline for Chief Public Relation Officer.
Dy.Chief Personnel Officer- PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.6600/-
Chief Public Relation Officer- PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.6600/-
Selection can be done on the basis of performance in written examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the Konkan Railway website –www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at BELAPUR, RATNAGIRI, MADGAON & KARWAR – free of cost.
- Fill the application, attach 2 photos, copies of age, caste, educational and experience certificates must be sent to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614.
For more information, CLICK HERE