Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Notified Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Loco Pilot, 2013
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 May 2013. For more information read on.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 May 2013. Konkan Railway Corporation (KRC) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways. The company started its full operations of trains on 26 January 1998.The first passenger train which ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangalore. Konkan Railway Corporation is at the forefront of research and development of new technologies and concepts for Indian railways.
Last date of Applications: 31 May 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post: Assistant Loco Pilot
Number of Post: 60
- The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years - 32 years as on 01 July 2013.
- 5 years Upper Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates
- And 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates
Matriculation pass (or its equivalent under 10+2 system) plus ITI/Act Apprenticeship under the Apprentice Act 1961 in any of the following trades: Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mill Wright Maintenance Mechanic, Mechanic (Radio/TV), Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Wireman, Tractor Mechanic, Armature and Coil Winder, Mechanic Diesel, Heat Engine, Turner, Mechanist Refrigeration and A/C Mechanic, or Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering recognized by AICTE in lieu of ITI or 12th (science)
pass in regular schooling.
i) Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self /
Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons/ Unmarried Grand daughters only)
ii) Other than Konkan Railway land losers, only SC/ST candidates from Employment Exchanges with valid registration along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra; Goa State; and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka) are eligible.
iii) Employees/Trainees of Konkan Railway are not eligible
Pay-Scale: - Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1900/-
Selection can be done on the basis of performance in written examination, Psychological Aptitude test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the Konkan Railway website –www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at BELAPUR, RATNAGIRI, MADGAON & KARWAR – free of cost.
- Fill the application, attach 2 photos, copies of age, caste, educational and experience certificates must be sent to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614.
For more information, CLICK HERE