Konkan Railway Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment of Dy Chief Engineer & Assistant Engineer Posts 2013. The eligible candidates for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2013. The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 760-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.
Opening Date of Applications: 18 March 2013
Last Date of Applications: 30 April 2013
• Dy. Chief Engineer (Civil Design): 01 Post
• Assistant Engineer (Civil Design): 02Posts
• For Dy. Chief Engineer (Civil Design): Maximum should be 55years
• For Assistant Engineer (Civil Design): Maximum should be 50years
I. For Dy. Chief Engineer (Civil Design)
• BE/B-Tech (Civil Engineering) from reputed institute with minimum 60% marks.
• 15 years of professional experience with at least last 05 years in Civil Engineering Design work.
• ME/M Tech (Structures) with minimum 60% marks.
II. For Assistant Engineer (Civil Design)
• BE/B-Tech (Civil) with minimum 60% marks.
• 02 years of professional experience in Civil Engineering Design works.
• ME/M Tech. (Structures) with minimum 60% marks, qualifications requirement of experience may be dispensed with.
• For Dy. Chief Engineer (Civil Design): PB4-Rs.37400-67000 with GP Rs.8700/-
• For Assistant Engineer (Civil Design): PB-3 Rs.15600-39000 with GP Rs.5400/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, personal interview and scrutiny of documents as per number of vacancies to be filled in.
How to Apply
• The application forms can be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website www.konkanrailway.com free of cost.
• The applications duly filled in should be submitted to the below address:
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan,
Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614