Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Jobs Notification: KPSC has invited applications for Laboratory Technician Gr-II posts in Insurance Medical Services department. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official portal latest by 29 August 2019.
- Employment Notice No. 101/2019
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 29 August 2019
Khadi shirts for men, buy and support rural artisans
Vacancy Details of KPSC Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Laboratory Technician Gr-II – 06Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 01 Post
- Alappuzha– 01 Post
- Ernakulam – 01 Post
- Kozhikode– 03 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for KPSC Recruitment 2019
• Laboratory Technician Gr-II – 1. General. A pass in Pre-Degree or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks or B grade in science subjects. S.S.L.C or equivalent for Exservicemen who have passed Class I Blood Transfusion Assistant Test and have put in not less than 15 years service in the Armed Forces. 2.) Technical. A pass in one year Medical Laboratory Technician Diploma Course conducted by the Medical Colleges, in Kerala and by the Public Health Laboratory, Thiruvananthapuram or any qualification equivalent thereto.
Age Limits (as on last date of application)
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II – 18-36 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for KPSC Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written/OMR/Online Test being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official application form (https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/) of the Commission. The last date for online application is 29 August 2019.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download our Sarkari Naukri app||Click Here|