KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has again extended the online application last date due to Corona Virus Outbreak. Now, the commission has extended the online application last date up to 1 June 2020 and the online application fee will be remitted by 2 June 2020.
Earlier, the last date of online application was 30 April 2020. Candidates who have yet not applied for KPSC Junior Assistant/SDA (RPC & HK) Recruitment 2020 are advised to fill up the online applications before the closure of the application window. The online registration date is extended due to COVID-19 and subsequently lockdown of State and Central Govt.
- Commencement of submission of online application for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 9 March 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 9 April 2020 (Extended till 30 April 2020) Again Extended till 1 June
- Last date for submission of online application fee for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 13 April 2020 (Extended till 2 May 2020) Again Extended till 1 June
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- RPC – 1080 Posts
- HK – 199 Posts
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 12th passed with Diploma & ITI concerned subject from a recognized Institute.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 18 to 35 years (Age Limit relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government norms)
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply to the posts for KPSC Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 1 June 2020.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General: Rs. 600/-+35/-
- OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300/-+35/-
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-+35/-
Latest Government Jobs: