Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist, Security Guard, Marketing Organizer, Dental Hygienist and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 28 August 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 27 July 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 28 August 2018
KPSC Vacancy Details
- Part Time High School Assistant -Urdu-Education – 1 Post
- Pharmacist GrII (Homoeo) – 31 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda) – 02 Posts
- Security Guard – 8 Posts
- Marketing Organizer - 1 Post
- Mate (Mines) - 1 Post
- Rehabilitation Technician Gr.II – 1 Post
- Dental Hygienist GR II– 1 Post
- Assistant Jailor Grade I/ Superintendent, Sub Jail/ Supervisor, Open Prison/ Supervisor Borstal School/ Armourer, State Institute of Correctional Administration/ Lecturer, State Institute of Correctional Administration/ Training Officer, State Institute of Correctional Administration/ Store Keeper, Open Prison– 1 Post
- Dairy Extension Officer – 1 Post
- Lecturer in Urdu – 1 Post
- Engineering Assistant Gr II– 1 Post
- Junior Instructor - 8 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Physics - 5 Posts
- Pharmacist GrII (Homoeopathy)- 42 Posts
- Accountant Grade II– 1 Post
- Technical Assistant- 4 Posts
- Clay Worker – 2 Posts
- Draftsman Grade III – 3 Posts
- Lower Division Typist – 5 Posts
- Draftsman Grade II-Civil-Overseer - 13 Posts
- Company Secretary Cum Finance Manager – 1 Post
- Training Instructor Draftsman - Civil – 1 Post
- Specialist-Soil Science – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Pharmacist And Other Posts
- Part Time High School Assistant -Urdu-Education – Degree in Urdu and B.Ed/B.T/L.T conferred or recognized by the universities in Kerala.
- Pharmacist GrII (Homoeo) – Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacist course recognised by the Government of Kerala; Certificate obtained after successful training in Nurse Cum Pharmacist Training Course (Homoeopathy) conducted by the Government of Kerala.
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda) – Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification; Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacist course recognised by the Government of Kerala.
- Security Guard – SSLC failed; Must Posses valid license in driving light Motor Vehicles
- Marketing Organizer - B.Com/BBA/BBM/BSc. (Cooperation & Banking) or any degree from a recognized University.
How to apply for KPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 28 August 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application.