Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) invited applications for recruitment to 06 posts of Doctoral and Post Doctoral Fellowships. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 10 July 2015.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 10 July 2015
Details of Posts
1. Doctoral Fellowship: 05 posts
2. Post Doctoral Fellowship: 01 post
• Doctoral Fellowship: Rs.12000/- per month
• Post Doctoral Fellowship: Rs.20000/- per month
• Doctoral Fellowship: MSc in life sciences and M.Phil in Life Science or GATE/NET/Other Eligibility tests approved by UGC.
• Post Doctoral Fellowship: PhD in Life Sciences focusing on Biodiversity Conservation.
• Doctoral Fellowship: Upto 35 years
• Post Doctoral Fellowship: Upto 40 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with copies of relevant records and a research proposal containing brief introduction, justification of the study, objectives, methodology and possible outcome of the work should be submitted to the Kerala State Biodiversity Board, approved research centre of University of Kerala, Karyavattam, Thiruvananthapuram on or before 10 July 2015.