KUFOS Assistant Professor Posts Job 2018
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Job Notification: Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies (KUFOS) invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 June 2018.
Last Date of Application: 05 June 2018
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor: 08 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Job
- Assistant Professor (Agricultural Engineering): M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering / Food Technology/Food Engineering/ Ph.D in Agriculture/Food Technology/Food Engineering.
- Assistant Professor (Marine Chemistry): M.Sc Marine Chemistry/hydro Chemistry/Chemical Oceanography or its equivalent.
- Asst Professor (Coastal and Harbour Engineering): First Class Master‟s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.)& Technology (Tech).
- Assistant Professor (MBA Energy Management): M.B.A Energy Management/ M.Tech Energy Management or its equivalent.
- Assistant Professor (H.R.M): M.B.A Human Resources Management / MHRM or its equivalent.
- Assistant Professor (Rural Management): a. First Class Master‟s Degree in Business Management/Administration with specialization in Rural Management or MSW Degree with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading systems is followed) at the Master‟s Degree level.
- Assistant Professor (Fish Pathology): M.F.Sc. Mariculture/ Aquaculture/ Fisheries Microbiology or M.Sc Mariculture/ Aquaculture/Sustainable Aquaculture/Marine Biology/Aquaculture and Fisheries Microbiology/Industrial Fisheries/ Fisheries and Aquaculture/Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- Assistant Professor (Fishing Technology):
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for the KUFOS Assistant Professor Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies Panangad P.O, Madavana, Kochi-682 506 on or before 05 June 2018.