Kurukshetra University invited application for recruitment to the Sports Coach 2013. The Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 as a unitary residential University and its foundation stone was laid by late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 22 April 2013
Detail of Vacancies
- Sports Coach in the followings:
- Swimming: 01
- Football: 01
- Volleyball: 01
- Water Sports: 01
- Wrestling: 01
- Archery: 01
- Candidates age must be between 18 to 50 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Master in Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) from a recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Diploma in Coaching from Sports Authority of India.
- At least participation in Inter University / National Level Sports Tournament (organized by concerned National Sports Federation duly recognized by Indian Olympic Association)
- Higher sports achievements will be given preference.
- Coaching experience.
- Willingness to serve in affiliated College of the University.
- Rs 500/-for General Category and Rs 125/- for SC/BC of Haryana in cash at counter
- Or by post by sending Demand Draft of Rs 550/- for General Category and Rs 175/- for SC/BC of Haryana, drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra payable at Kurukshetra.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15000/-p.m.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of interview and work performance.