KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, Delhi has invited applications for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Instructor and Other Posts on part-time contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 26 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- Interview Date - 26 February 2019
- Time – 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Guidance and Counseling Expert
- Special Educator
- Art and Craft Teacher
- Music and Dance Teacher
- Coaches in (Football, basketball, Volleyball & Kabaddi)
Eligibilty Creteria for PRT, TGT, PGT, Instructor and Other Posts
- PRTs - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Diploma or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training of duration of not less than two years or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- PGTs - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate
- PGT Computer Science - At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; 1. B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University OR B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- TGTs - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects
- Computer Instructor - B.E., B.Tech ( Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science), M.Sc (Electronics with Computer Science component)/ M.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (Computer Science) or Bachelors/ Masters degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with PGDCA from Government University/ Institute OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA from Government recognized University/ Institute/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC
- Guidance and Counseling Expert - M.A/M.Sc (Psychology) with one year P.G Diploma in Guidance and counseling from recognized University OR M.A/ M.Sc /M.Com with B.Ed/M.Ed Qualification + regular one year P.G Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
- Special Educator - Candidate having minimum 50% marks in Post-Graduation from recognized University in English / Hindi/ History with having B.Ed.Spl.Ed from institution recognized under Rehabilitation council of India as well as must have register with Rehabilitation council of Indi
- Art and Craft Teacher - Degree/Diploma in Art and Craft from Recognised University/ Institute.
- Music and Dance Teacher - Degree/Diploma in Music/Dance from Recognised University/ Institute.
- Coaches in (Football, basketball, Volleyball & Kabaddi) - B.P.Ed. from Recognised University/Institute OR person trained from NIS / SAI or who have represented at National Level / International Level in the desired Game. Preference will be given to the candidates of NIS qualified / SAI or who have represented at National Level / International Level
- Nurse – Matriculation and ‘A’ Grade certificate from a recognized institute. Ability to speak Hindi frequently.
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi PRT, TGT, PGT, Instructor and Other Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview with Application (Available in the PDF) along with other necessary documents on 26 February 2019 at 08:00 AM at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi.