KV Chenneerkara Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chenneerkara is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Instructor Posts on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 12 and 13 February 2019.
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chenneerkara is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Instructor Posts on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 12 and 13 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- PGT (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology), TGT(Mathematics , Science), Primary Teacher, Vocational Instructor (Sports, Craft ), Yoga Instructor, Art Instructor - 12 February 2019
- PGT (Hindi, English), TGT(Hindi ,English, Social Science, Sanskrit ), Computer Instructor - 13 February 2019
- Time - 08.00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGT - Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Hindi, English
- TGT - English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science and Social Science
- Vocational Instructor (Sports, Craft)
- Yoga Instructor
- Art Instructor
- Computer Instructor
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
- Primary Teacher - Senior secondary(or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education(by whatever name known) OR Senior secondary(or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education(B.El.Ed) OR Senior secondary(or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education(special education) OR Graduation with atleast 50% marks and Bachelor of Education(B.Ed). Qualified CTET conducted by Govt if India 3.Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English media.
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
- Computer Instructor - B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) /BCA/MCA/MSc(Computer Science)/MSc (Electronics with Computer Science Component)/MSc(IT)/BSc(Computer Science)from a recognized University Or BSc /MSc in Science/Mathematics from recognized university and PGDCA from Govt. Recognized institute. Or Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA/ “O” Level from DOEACC/’A’ Level from DOEACC
- Sports Coach- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or equivalent
- Yoga Instructor - Graduate in any subject from a recognized University. One year Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution
- Craft Instructor - Three years Diploma after Higher Secondary in Electrical. Electronics Engineering from an institution recognized by State Govt./ Govt. of India. (The minimum qualification for admission to the Diploma Course should be at least Higher Secondary). Or Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized University. Or Graduate in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized University
- Art Instructor - Five years recognized Diploma in Drawing and Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art Or Equivalent recognized Degree
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with one passport size Photograph and one set of self attested copy of all relevant certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of qualifications and experience on scheduled date and time.