KV Reruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Churu, Rajasthan invited applications for PRTs, TGTs, PGT and other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 26 February 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 26 February 2019
- Walk In Interview: 27 February 2019 and 28 February 2019
KV Churu Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)
- Computer Instructor
- Art and Craft Teacher
- Yoga Teacher
- Counselor Remuneration
- Sports Coach
- Dance Coach
Eligibility Criteria for PRTs, TGTs, PGT and Other Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher-Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject
- Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)-B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent
- TGTs-Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject
- PRTs-Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent
- Computer Instructor - B.E / B. Tech. (Computer Science)/B.C.A./M.C.A./M.Sc.(Computer Science) M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Science component) /M.Sc.(IT)/ B.Sc.(Computer Science)
- Art and Craft Teacher - Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture Graphic Art.
- Yoga Teacher-Graduate in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University.One year training in Yoga from a Recognized Institution.
- Nurse-B.Sc Nursing or Intermediate and Three years Diploma in GNM Nursing or equivalent
- Counselor Remuneration-:B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling
- Sports Coach-Bachelor degree in Physical education or NIS or SAI Coach equivalent
- Dance Coach-Senior Secondary School Certificate
How to Apply for the KV Churu Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Principal, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Churu 331001 on or before 26 February 2019.