KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector – 8, Dwarka, Delhi has invited applications for the post of Teachers, Counselor, Nurse and Doctor on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 28 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- Interview Date - 28 February 2019 (Friday)
- PRT, TGT Registration Time – 08:15 AM to 10:15 AM
- Computer Instructor, Art and Craft Teacher, Music and Dance Teacher, Games Sports Coach Registration Time – 10:00 AM to 12 Noon
- Doctor Registration Time – 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Nurse Registration Time – 10:00 AM to 12 Noon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Vacancy Details
- TGTs - English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, Science
- Yoga Instructor
- Computer Instructor
- Art and Craft Teacher
- Music and Dance Teacher
- Games Sports Coach
- Yoga Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teachers, Counselor, Nurse and Doctor Posts
- PRTs - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher EligibilityTest (CTET) conducted bythe CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- TGTs - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects
- Computer Instructor - B B.Sc.(Computer Sci.) / Graduate with PGDCA
- Vocation Coach Music & Dance Art & Craft - Diploma in the concerned subjects
- Nurse – Matriculation and ‘A’ Grade certificate from a recognized institute. Ability to speak Hindi frequently.
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI
- Counsellor - B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology from a recognized College or university + Regular one year post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and counselling
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Teachers, Counselor, Nurse and Doctor 2019
The Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with necessary documents on 28 February 2019.