KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Golconda Hyderabad is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Dance/Teacher Coach, Computer Instructor, Games and Sports Coach, Nurse, Music Teacher/ PRT Music, Counselor, DEO and German Teacher on part-time contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format on or before 16 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Important Dates
- Last Date of Application - 16 February 2019
- Interview Date – 22 February 2019 afternoon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- Primary Teachers
- PGT - Hindi
- TGTs - Hindi, English, Science
- Dance Teacher/ Coach
- Computer Operator
- Games & Sports Coach
- PRT Music
- Data Entry Operator
- German Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PGT (Hindi) - Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level. Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the given subjects: 1) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University
- TGT - Four years Integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate: OR Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper‐II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- Primary Teachers - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper I conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competent to teach through Hindi & English media.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Dance or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B.Tech.(Computer Science / IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution / university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B.Tech .(any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers form recognized University OR M.Sc.(Computer Science) /MCA or Equivalent from Recognized University B.Sc.(Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject form recognized University. OR ‘B’Level from DOEACC and Post OR ‘C’Level from ‘DOEACC’ Mini Communication Technology and Graduationand Professional competency in concerned field.
- Games & Sports Coach - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) from recognize Institute
- Counselor - B.A/B.Sc (Psychology) from a recognized College or University + ) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling..
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing with valid registration..
- Music Teacher /PRT Music - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media
- DEO - Class XII pass or Equivalent from recognized board or University. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English OR 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer. Working knowledge of Hindi. Knowledge of Computer Applications required
- German Teacher - C” Certificate / Bachelor’s Degree or PG or Advance diploma in German Language from a recognized University. 1.Competence to teach German language through English medium
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates are directed to download the Bio-data form available on the website of the Vidyalaya (www.kv1golconda.edu.in ) and submit on or before 16 February 2019along with Xerox copies of certificates..