Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sawai Madhopur Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sawai Madhopur invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20 March 2018.
- Interview date- 20 March 2018
KV Sawai Madhopur Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Music Coach
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- TGT- Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the Concerned subject(s); B.Ed. or equivalent Degree from a recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certification with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent; and Diploma in Education (D. Ed) of duration of not less than two years. OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.).
- Counselor - B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Computer Instructor - BE/B.Tech (Comp.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/M.Sc.(Electronicswith Comp. Sc.)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any Science subject/Math. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’-Level from DOEACC/’A’-Level from DOEACC.
- Sports Coach- Graduation with recognized Diploma Physical Education or B. P. Ed. Participation in State/National level games/sports will be given preference.
- Music Coach- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Nurse- Nursing Diploma from a recognized institute.
How to Apply for KV Sawai Madhopur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20 March 2018 at K.V. Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan along with the documents.