KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jakhoo Hills, Shimla, HP is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor, Sports Coach, Yoga Teacher Nurse and Counsellor on part-time contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 28 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- Date - 28 February 2019 (Thursday)
- Time - 09.30 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs - English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Biotechnology, Eco, Commerce, Hindi, History ,Geography, Political Science, Computer Science
- TGTs - Maths ,Sanskrit, English, Hindi, S.Sc., Science, Physical Education
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
Eligibility Criteria for KV PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
- PRTs - Senior Secondary school certificate or intermediate with 50% marks/ JBT/ETT or Equivalent qualification as per KVS norms. Candidates who have passed CTET Test Conducted by CBSE will be given preference.
- PGTs - Post Graduation in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.Ed.(for all subjects except Bio. tech/C.S.)
- PGT (Computer Science) - BE/BTECH (CS/IT)/ MSC (C.S.)/ MCA or equivalent qualification as per KVS norms (B.Ed. not essential) or B/C level from DOEACC or PGDCA with PG or B.Sc(CS)/BCA and PG
- PGT(Biotech)-Master degree in Biotech/Genetics)/ Microbiology/Bio. Chemistry (B.Ed. not essential
- TGTs - Graduate with 50% marks in concerned Subject as well as aggregate and B.Ed. Candidate who have passed CTET Test Conducted by CBSE will be given preference.(for TGT Sanskrit Sanskrit as subject in all the three years)
- Computer Instructor - Graduate with 50% marks in concerned Subject as well as aggregate and B.Ed. Candidate who have passed CTET Test Conducted by CBSE will be given preference.(for TGT Sanskrit Sanskrit as subject in all the three years)
- Sports Coach Basketball only - Diploma/Degree B.P.Ed, NIS/SAI Coach certificate
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any Subject(II)One year training in yoga from recognised institution
- Counsellor - B.A./B.Sc.(Psychology) With Certificate of Diploma in Counselling and minimum one year experience in providing career/educational counseling to students at schools or working knowledge and experience in placement bureaus or registration with rehabilitation council of India as vocational counsellor Or Any other equivalent qualification as per KVS norms./ Desirable qualification as per KVS norms
- Nurse - 12th pass and Diploma Holder (3 Years Diploma from recognized institute).Basic Life support at least once in two years.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along necessary documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jakhoo Hills, Shimla on 28 February 2019.