KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Thrissur, Puranattukarais conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts for KV Thrissur/KV KPA Ramavarmapuram on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 12 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- Date - 12 February 2019
- Time - 09.00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs - English/ Hindi/ Mathematics/Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Commerce / History/ Economics/Geography/Pol. Sci./Computer Science
- TGTs - Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science
- Computer Instructor
- Vocational Instructors - Coach for Art & Craft, Coach for Sports & Games, Coach for Yoga
- Malayalam Teacher
- Data Entry Operator
Total Emoluments in Rs. (Approx.):
- PGT - 27,500/-
- TGT - 26,250/-
- PRT - 21,250/-
- Computer Instructor - 21,250/- and 26250/-
- Vocational Instructors – 26250
- Malayalam Teacher - 18750/-
- Counsellor - 26250/-
- Doctor - 1000/- per working day
- Nurse - 750/- per working day
- Data Entry Operator - As per Govt notification
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Instructor Posts
- Primary Teacher Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. B.Ed / TTC or equivalent degree from recognized university. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- PGT (Computer Science) - B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- Computer Instructor - B.E./ B Tech (Computer Science) / BCA/MCA/MSc(Computer Science) MSc (Electronics with Computer Science component)/ MSc (IT) / BSc (Computer Science) OR Bachelor’s / Master degree in any Science subject / Mathematics from recognized university with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from Government recognized University/Institute OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from Government recognized University/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- Vocational Instructors - Degree/Diploma/Certificate (NIS) from recognized Institute and professional competency in concerned field. Yoga 1. Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university. One year training in yoga from a recognized institution.
- Yoga Instructor - Graduate in any subject from a recognized University. One year Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution
- Malayalam Teacher - MA, B Ed (Malayalam) Or BA, B Ed (Malayalam)
- Counsellor - BA/B.Sc (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Doctor - MBBS and registered with MCI
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing
- Data Entry Operator – 12th pass or equivalent from recognized board or University. (A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. Knowledge of Computer applications (MS Office/Excel) and Tally. Working knowledge of Hindi/English
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Instructor Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with original certificates/documents and set of Xerox copies with self attestation of the required qualification on 12 February 2019 at 09:00 AM.