KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Kanchrapara, West Bengal has invited applications for the post of PRT, PGT, TGT and Other Posts on Part Time/Contract Basis for KV No. 1 Kanchrapara, KV No. 2 Kanchrapara, KV Kankinara, KV Bandel and K.V. Tarakeshwa. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format on or before 18 February 2019.
Last Date of Application - 18 February 2019
Walk-in-Interview - 20 February 2019
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- TGT - Eng, Hindi, Maths, Science, SSt, Sanskrit
- PGT - Physics, Chem, Maths, Bio, Eng, Hindi, History, Geog, Comp Sc, Economics, Commerce, Sanskrit
- Computer instructor
- Dance coach
- Sports Coach (Taekwondo, Basket Ball, Kho Kho & Volley Ball)
- Yoga Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- PRT - Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education(by whatever name known) OR Senior Secondary(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education(Special Education) OR Graduation with atleast 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)* who has acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I-V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years of such appointment as Primary Teacher. Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Govt. of India. Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English media.
- TGT - Four years Integrated degree course or Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate Or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate. B.Ed. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium. 4) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose
- PGT - Two years Integrated post Graduate M. Sc. Courses of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects. B.Ed and Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English media
- PGT (Computer Science) - At least 50% marks in B.E.. OR B. Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent (Degree or Diploma) from an institution/university recognized by the Govt. of India. Or B.E. or B.Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer s from recognized University. Or M.Sc. (Computer Science) /MCA OR Equivalent from a recognized University Or B.Sc.(Computer Science)/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University. Or Post Graduate Diploma in in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. Or “B” Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. Or “C” Level from ‘DOEACC” Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Games & Sports, Dance - Bachelor Degree in respective field from recognized Institution with specialization in such field/National level and its equivalent
- Computer Instructor Primary, Secondary - MCA/BCA/B.Tech(Comp Sc.)/ M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/B.Sc. with PGDCA/Post Graduate with PGDCA/Post Graduate with DOEACC 'A' level or '0' Level.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation with one year training in Yoga from a recognised Institution
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS from recognised University and registered with MCI Nurse Degree from any Recognized University in the field of Nursing
- Counsellor- M.A/M.Sc. (Psychology) from a recognized College or University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling or M.A/M.Sc./M.Com with B.Ed./M.Ed qualification +Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Desirable Qualification: Minimum of One year Experience in providing career/Educational Counselling to students at School
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs 2019
Interested candidates are requested to download the Application form from the website and submit by hand duly filled application along with self attested photocopies of academic qualification certificates, CTET and other professional qualification i.e. B.Ed, DEL.ED/ others only to the K.V. No.1 Kanchrapara should be submitted on or before 18 February 2019, 01.00 pm unless the application will be cancel. (Time of Submission: 10.00 am to 01.00 pm).
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 20th FEB 2019 (PGTs, TGTs PRTs & coaches, Dance Tr, Doctor, Nurse, Computer instructor, YogaTr, Counsellor) in Kendriya Vidyalaya No.I Kanchrapara, West Bengal