KVS Recruitment 2018 Admit Card Exam Schedule with Exam Dates: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the Admit Card for the Principal, Vice Principal, PGT, TGT, PRT exam 2018. Candidates who have applied for KVS Recruitment 2018 can download their exam hall ticket from the official website of the Sangathan.
Earlier, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) published the exam schedule for PGT, TGT, PRT posts, as per which the recruitment exams have been scheduled to be held in December 2018. Kendriya Vidyalaya published the schedule of the exam on the 09th October 2018 on its official website.
Candidates can check the exam schedule for KVS PGTs, TGT, PRTs exams on the official website of the KVS. According to the schedule published on the website, exam will be held in three shifts on 22 and 23 December 2018.
The first session of the exam will be start from 9.30 am to 11.30 and second session will be start from 12.30 pm- 3.00pm. The timing for the third session will be 4.00 to 6.00 pm.
It is to be noted that Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi released the advertisement for the recruitment of 8339 teaching & non teaching posts including (TGT, PGT & PRT) and Non-Teaching vacancies at various KVS schools spread out across the country.
PGTs, TGT, PRTs exams schedule
December 22, 2018
First session: PRT
Second Session: TGT
Third Session: PRT Music
December 23, 2018
First session: PGT
Second Session: TGT
Third Session: Librarian
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Recruitment 2018 for 8339 Posts Update Alert: Last date to deposit the application for KVS Recruitment 2018 for teaching and not teaching posts is 25 September 2018, as per the application process schedule announced by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi.
Earlier, the last date of application for Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) 8339 teaching & non teaching posts by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi, according the new update available on the official website for online application, cbseitms.nic.in/kvs_static/home.html, candidates can apply till 23 September 2018.
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) is recruiting 8339 teaching & non teaching posts. The online application process has started from 24 August 2018 and will continue till 23 September 2018. The hiring of the position will be across the nation and candidates willing to take up this job can apply for the post through the official site of KVS.
Each post demands different eligibility criteria, starting from post graduate to graduate, integrated course to class 12 pass. With the amendment notice, the eligibility criteria for teachers have been changed.
Kendriya Vidyalaya has changed the eligibility criteria as per the NCTE Notification dated 26 June 2018.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi released the advertisement on 14 August 2018 in different newspapers for the recruitment on varioua teaching (TGT, PGT & PRT) and Non-Teaching vacancies at various KVS schools spreadout across the country.
As per the Kendriya Vidyalaya 8339 vacancies newspaper adevertisement (Notification/Advertisement No. 14), the online application for KVS 8000+ recruitment will start from 24 August 2018 through the official portal of the organisation, i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in and the Online Application will continue till 23 September 2018.
KVS PGT/ TGT/ PRT 2018 RECRUITMENT
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Online Application Process
Zone Preference list
Pay Scale and Salary after 7th Pay Commission
Frequently Asked Questions
Previous Year Cut-Off Marks
Download Previous Year Papers
Best Books for Exam Preparation
• Principal: Master Degree from recognized university with atleast 45% marks in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
• Vice Principal: Masters Degree from a recognized university with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
• P.G.T: Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
1. PGT (English): English.
2. PGT (Hindi): Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
3. PGT (Physics): Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics.
4. PGT (Chemistry): Chemistry/Bio Chemistry.
5. PGT (Economics): Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics.
6. PGT (Commerce): Master’s degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degree of M.Com in Applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible.
7. PGT (Maths): Mathematics/Applied Mathematics.
8. PGT (Biology): Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/ MicroBiology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Biology/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
9. PGT (History): History.
10. PGT (Geography): Geography.
• T.G.T: Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with atleast50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
1. TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
2. TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
3. TGT(S.St ): Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
4. TGT (Science): Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
5. TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
6. TGT (Maths): Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: - Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
• Library Head: Bachelor degree in Library Science OR Graduate with one year diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution.
• Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
• Primary Teacher (Music): Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English\Hindi medium
Principal: 35 to 50 years of age
Vice Principal: 35 to 45 years of age
P.G.T: 40 Years
T.G.T: 35 years
Library Head: 35 years
Primary Teacher: 30 YEARS
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of KVS at www.kvsangathan.nic.in on or before 23 September 2018.
Latest Teacher (TGT, PGT, PRT, Asst Teacher) Recruitment Updates in August & September 2018
Kendriya Vidyalayas, the central government schools which are considered as one of the biggest organization of the nation in terms of education is scattered across the country, having 1119 institutes under it. Every year it comes up with recruitment of teaching jobs, central government school jobs, TGT, PGT, PRT and Non-Teaching jobs vacancies as well. Non-teaching jobs include Computer Instructor, Vocational Instructor (games), Doctor, Nurse, Counselor and many more.
This year too Kendriya Vidyalaya has issued various job vacancies of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) for different regions. Teaching jobs are considered as one of the sorted out job in our country. Candidates really look forward to apply for these posts. Candidates should be graduate and post graduate to apply for teaching jobs with degree/diploma in education.
Candidates who want to apply for the above mentioned posts can go through Kendriya Vidyalaya sites for more details about number of posts, post name, last date to apply and so on. You can also check out JagranJosh to get latest updates of jobs in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Unlike every year, this year also Kendriya Vidyalaya has issued various job vacancies of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) for different regions. Teaching jobs are considered as one of the sorted out job in our country. Candidates really look forward to apply for these posts. Candidates should be graduate and post graduate to apply for teaching jobs.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan invited Online applications for Finance Officer and Section Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 02 May 2018.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on the official website www.kvsangthan.nic.in from 18 April 2018 to 02 May 2018.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.