Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2020: 27 Vacancies for Nursing Attendant, Dark Room Assistant & Other Posts @lhmc-hosp.gov.in
Lady Hardinge Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at lhmc-hosp.gov.inn. Check details here.
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2020: Lady Hardinge Medical College is seeking a job for recruitment to the post of Nursing Attendant, Dark Room Assistant & Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications to the concerned office on or before 13 June 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 13 June 2020
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Medical Social Welfare Officer/Social Worker- 1 Post
- X-Ray Technician (XRT) - 2 Posts
- Haemodialysis Technician (HTs) - 4 Posts
- Data Entry Technician - 1 Post
- Dark Room Assistant (DRA) - 1 Post
- Nursing Attendant (NAs) - 1 Post
- Dhobi (Oho) - 2 Posts
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Medical Social Welfare Officer/Social Worker- Degree of a recognized University; Diploma in Social Work from a recognized Institution.
- X-Ray Technician (XRT) - Matriculation or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board; Diploma (Two Years Course) in Radiology with one year's Experience.
- Haemodialysis Technician (HTs) - 12th standard pass with Chemistry as a subject from a recognized University or Board; Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution
- Data Entry Technician - 12th pass from recognized Board and Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes (DO EACC) 'O' Level certification.
- Dark Room Assistant (DRA) - Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board; Diploma/Certificate in Radiography from a recognized Institution.
How to apply for Lady Hardinge Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Recruitment Cell, Room No. 103, Administrative Block, First Floor, Old Building, Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital, New Delhi on or before 13 Jun 2020.