LAHDC Instructor Posts
Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Job Notification: Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) has invited applications for the post of Instructor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 October 2018.
Last Date of Application: 08 October 2018
Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Vacancy Details
- Instructor Welder: 01 Post
- Instructor COPA: 01 Post
- Instructor Plumbing: 01 Post
- Instructor Employability Skill (IMC PPP): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Instructor Posts Job
- Instructor Welder: Degree in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Production Engineering/ Mechatronics with year experience relevant field OR Diploma in Mechanical and allied with two years experience in relevant field. OR 10th Class pass + NTC/NAC in the Trade of Welder with 3 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Instructor COPA: Graduate in Computer Engineering/ IT from recognised University OR Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT or NIELT B level.
- Instructor Plumbing: Passed 10th Class under 10+2 system with science and mathematics.
- Instructor Employability Skill (IMC PPP): MBA or BBA with 2 years experience of Graduate in Sociology/ Social Welfare/ Economics with 2 years experience or Graduate/ Diploma with 2 years experience in trained in Employability Skill from DGET Institute.
Sports Quota Government Jobs: Check Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Criteria & Options in Hindi
How to Apply for the LAHDC Instructor Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to LAHDC, Office of the Superintendent Industrial Training Institute Leh, Ladakh, J&K on or before 08 October 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: India an Overview