Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019 for 15 Sr. Resident and Junior Resident Post
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Delhi is hiring for 15 Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Delhi Jobs Notification: Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH Delhi) invited applications for the post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident. Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 30 April 2019.
- Senior Resident Walk-in-Interview -30 April 2019 at 12 Noon
- Junior Resident Walk-in-Interview -30 April 2019 from 10 AM to 12 Noon
Lal Bhadur Shastri Hospital Vacancy Details
Senior Resident – 8 Posts
- Anaesthesia - 03 Posts, Likely to be vacant - 02 Posts
- Obs & Gyn - 01 Post, Likely to be vacant - 02 Posts
Junior Resident – 7 Posts (02 Posts, Likely to be vacant - 05 Posts)
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts Job
- Senior Resident - Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognzied University. Delhi Medical Council Registration
- Junior Resident – MBBS
- Senior Resident - 37 Years
- Junior Resident – 30 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Lal Bhadur Shastri Hospital Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in for interview at Lal Bhadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi 110 091 on scheduled date and time.