Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), set up by Lal Bahadur Shastri Trust in 1995 at Delhi is one of the renowned management institutes of the country. It invited applications for admission to third batch of 15 month PGDM (Executive) programme commencing in July 2013.
Name of the Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
Deadline to receive duly filled application form: 20 April 2013
- Applicants must possess graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from any University/ Institution.
- In addition to this, the admission seekers should have at least five years of work experience.
- Candidates must possess valid score card of CAT/GMAT 2012
Aspirants must note that company sponsored candidates will be preferred by the institute.
The selection of the applicants will be based on the following criteria:
- CAT/GMAT 2012 Score or LBSIM test
- Performance in Interview
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The cost of application form is Rs 1800 on cash payment or Rs 1875 through Demand Draft by post. DD should be drawn in the name of LBSIM, payable at Delhi.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can get the application form from the admission office on cash payment.
- Besides this, application form can also be downloaded from the institute`s website.
- Duly filled-in application form along with DD (in case of downloaded form) must reach to the undersigned on or before the due date:
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
Plot No 11/7
Sector 11, Near Metro Station Dwarka
New Delhi 110075
To obtain further details, please visit official website of the institute www.lbsim.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read