The SSC has completed the Tier- I & Tier-II exam for the CGL entry and Tier- III & IV exam is to be held in the month of Jannuary, 2017. CGL is an exam which is taken by lakhs of applicants every year. This exam is of 4 tiers from this year onwards. It is important to qualify in every Tier to get appointment in government sectors.
As the date is approaching closer, it is very important to prepare in the smartest way. So, At such time,last minute tips must be productive It should motivate you towards your aim. So, we have jotted down few unavoidable tips for SSC CGL Exam in the description given below.
What should be the strategy for SSC Tier 2 Examination
Know why Analysis of syllabus is important to crack SSC Exams.
- Develop your own shortcuts and techniques - You must focus on your own techniques and devise them as needed, especially for Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning as there is a shortage of time to solve all these questions under the specified time duration.
- Practice with a timer: - In exam hall, every candidate is given a limited amount of time to solve the question paper. So, it is necessary to practice or prepare with a stop watch. This will let you know in which section you need improvement.
- Make a timetable for weak topics: - First find out your weak areas or topics and then make a proper schedule for preparing them. Stick to it and practice rigorously.
- Do Revision: - Revision is a very important key to success in the exam. You must revise the syllabus in small batches. Do not try to do it at once. It is suggested to take up 4-5 topics daily.
- Practice online test is must: - It is strictly advisable to practice online sample papers, mock tests, Drills and questionnaire. This will help you get a grip on your speed, accuracy and time. You can buy online material as well to attend the practice papers.
- Solve the previous year paper/sample paper: - Always go through and solve the previous year paper/ sample papers. This will definitely give you a glimpse about what kind of questions are framed in which proportion. Then, you can go for it.
We at www.jagranjosh.com, hope that if you adopt above mentioned strategy before going for the exam, then you can definitely face off the exam. Many candidates who have ignored such last minute tips have failed to crack the SSC CGL Tier II Exam in previous years.