LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 08 posts of Field Coordinator and Field Staff. Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview from 05 May 2015 to 07 May 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 05 May 2015 to 07 May 2015
Details of Posts:
- Field Coordinator: 1 Post
- Field Staff: 8 Posts
- Field Coordinator: 35,000/- per month
- Field Staff: 25,000/- per month
- Masters Degree in Public Health, Psychology, Social Work or Nursing. PG degree holders in Medical Sociology also may appear for the interview.
- Proficiency in reading and speaking in Assamese/Bengali language is essential for the Project work.
- Basic Knowledge of computer for compiling collected data on a tablet.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents from 05 May 2015 to 07 May 2015.