LIC Housing Finance Ltd invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistants. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 12 March 2014. LIC Housing Finance Ltd was incorporated on 19 June 1989. It is one of the largest Housing Finance Company in India. The main objective of the Company is providing long term finance to individuals for purchase/construction/repair and renovation of new/existing flats/houses. The Company also provides finance on existing property for business/personal needs and gives loans to professionals for purchase/construction of Clinics/Nursing Homes/Diagnostic Centres/ Office Space and also for purchase of equipments.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 28 February 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 12 March 2014
• Opening Date of Online Fee payment: 28 February 2014
• Closing Date of Online Fee payment: 12 March 2014
• Opening Date of Offline Fee payment: 3 March 2014
• Closing Date of Offline Fee payment: 18 March 2014
• Date of Downloading of call letters: 29 March 2014
• Date of online Examination: 6 April 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Assistants
Name of the Region
• Central Region: 15 Posts
• Eastern Region: 10 Posts
• Northern Region: 10 Posts
• South Central Region: 20 Posts
• South Eastern Region: 15 Posts
• Southern Region: 15 Posts
• Western Region: 15 Posts
Total Number of Post: 100
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 21 years -35 years as on 1 February 2014.
• Candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Board with minimum 50% marks.
• Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of computer operations.
All Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.500/- through online mode or offline mode.
Pay scale: Rs.15527/- per month (depends upon the place of posting) + Sodexho Coupons as per rules + Other benefits include PF, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Benefit, Group Saving Linked Insurance (GSLI), Group Personal Accident Insurance, PL Encashment, Vehicle Advance (2 Wheeler), Housing Loan, PL Encashment as per rules and Performance Linked Incentives.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination and Interview.
How to apply
• Candidate need to apply only through LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com) under the heading “Careers”.
• No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
Preparation Tips : Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus and Exam Scheme first through Detailed Advertisement. For sure success, candidates need a Complete Guidance which comprises of following a proper Strategy, referring good Study Material and practicing tests.
NHM ZSS Kandhamal Recruitment 2019 for 71 Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts
Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019, Apply for 33 Senior Resident Posts
DMF Keonjhar Recruitment 2019 for 27 Doctors Posts
NHM Cuttack Recruitment 2019, Walk in for 62 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Technician Posts