Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) invited application for recruitment to the post of 200 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 January 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 05 January 2015
- Closing Date for Registration: 22 January 2015
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: 2nd week of February 2015
- Date of Online Examination: 20 February 2015
Details of Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For J & K State: 40 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists)- For NE Region: 60 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant): 100 Posts
Basic pay of Rs. 17240 /- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists): Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant): An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
21-30 years of age
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of LIC at www.licindia.in.