Life Insurance Corporation of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 06 April 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 20 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 06 April 2014
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: 1st Week of May 2014
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 11 May 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial)
- Number of Post: 30 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 17240 /- monthly in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) – 32640
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries, London/Actuarial Society of India. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1 March, 2014.
Age Limit (as on 1 March 2014)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Intimation Charges of Rs. 50/- plus Transaction Charges
- For all Other Candidates: Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 500/- plus Transaction Charges
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates have to apply On-line through website of LIC, www.licindia.in, under “ Careers” to open the link “ RECRUITMENT OF AAO(ACTUARIAL) 2014”, between 20 March 2014 to 06 April 2014.
For details refer the below link.