Life Insurance Corporation of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Direct Sales Executive for various offices of the Corporation. Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website of LIC India from 17 June 2013 to 7 July 2013. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest insurance group and investment company in India. It's a state-owned company where Government of India has 100% stake.
- Opening Date for Online Application Forms: 17 June 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application Forms: 7 July 2013
- Opening date for Collection of fees at Branches of LIC: 17 June 2013
- Closing Date for Collection of fees at Branches of LIC: 6 July 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post: Direct Sales Executive
LIC South Zone:
Total No. of Posts: 1844
- Candidate age should be between 21 years -35 years as on 1 June 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates must possess Bachelors’ Degree of a University; Preference may be given to those applicants who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing/Management.
- Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable.
- Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage.
- For all candidates Rs.100/- (SC/ST need not to pay Fee).
- The application fee shall be paid by cash only at the cash counter during cash hours only 4 of any Branch office of Life Insurance Corporation of India under Account Code 114034.
- Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. Written Test will be of Objective Type covering sales aptitude Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if to be conducted, will be communicated to the eligible candidates through email and also posted on the website. Candidates are advised to check the site for this purpose.
- Interview: Candidates successful in the written test (if conducted) or eligible candidates will be called for an Interview. The Corporation reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test and/or interview commensurate with number of Direct Sales Executives to be engaged and the decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- · The selected candidates subject to their being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC for the purpose will have to undergo Theoretical training and pass IRDA licensing test for obtaining a license to procure Life Insurance Business within a maximum period of three months in maximum three attempts, following which he may be engaged as an apprentice Direct Sales Executive.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website of LIC India (http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm) from 17 June 2013 to 7 July 2013.