Life Insurance Corporation of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Financial Service Executive. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 May 2013.
Last date for receipt of applications: 11 May 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Financial Services Executive
- Number of Post: 157
Candidates age should be between 21 years -35 years as on 1 April 2013.
- Candidates must possess Bachelors’ Degree of a University; Preference may be given to those applicants who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing/Management.
- Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable.
- Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage.
- Application fee Rs.100/- is payable in the form of demand draft only drawn on any nationalized bank in the favour of "Life Insurance Corporation of India" and payable at "Divisional Head Quarter________". Candidates must write the name and date of birth on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- · No fee for SC / ST category candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. The medical test will be also held by the LIC of India. The final selection will be after interview followed by the medical test.
How to Apply
- Candidates may send their application in prescribed format available on the website.
- Application form signed and complete in all respect should reach along with demand draft as an application fee and relevant documents to "The Sr. Divisional Manager, LIC of India, Divisional Office______________".
- Candidates must superscribed on the top of the envelope "Engagement of Financial Service Executives,____________________Division.
For more information, CLICK HERE