Lok Nayak Hospital Interview Date 2020 for Senior Resident Posts Rescheduled: Health Department, Delhi government has rescheduled the Interview under Lok Nayak Hospital, Radiology Department on its official website. Now all such candidates applied for Senior Resident Posts under Radiology Department for Lok Nayak Hospital can check the rescheduled notice for Interview on the official website of Health Department, Delhi government -http://health.delhigovt.nic.in/.
According to the short notification released by Health Department, Delhi government, the Interview for Senior Resident is rescheduled to 27 July 2020. Earlier the Interview was to be held on 16 July 2020.
The short notification further says,"The Interview for SRs on regular basis for the Department of Radiology proposed to be held w.e.f.16.07.2020 at evening board, vide Walk-in-Interview Notice No. 302 dated 02.07.2020 is rescheduled to 27.07.2020 at evening board."
Candidates should note that the reporting time for Evening Board is 12.00 Noon. All other contends of the interview notice will remain the same.
All candidates applied for the Lok Nayak Hospital Senior Resident Posts can check the short notification regarding the rescheduled date on the official website of Health Department, Delhi government.
You can check the short notification also with the direct link given below.
How to Download: Lok Nayak Hospital Rescheduled Interview Date 2020 for Senior Resident Posts
- Visit the official website of Delhi Government Health and Family Welfare i.e.-http://health.delhigovt.nic.in/
- After that you will have to visit to the Vacancy Section available on the home page.
- On the home page, click on the link "Postponement of the interviews of Senior Residents on Regular Basis for Radiology from 16.07.2020 to 27.07.2020 at LNH".
- A new window will open on your screen where you will get the PDF of the desired Notification.
- Download the PDF of the same and take a printout for future.
It is noted that Health Department, Delhi government has notified for the Senior Resident Posts under Radiology Department for Lok Nayak Hospital.