Lok Sabha Secretariat invited application for recruitment to 45 posts of Stenographer (English/Hindi) and Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade). Eligible & Interested candidates can send their application in prescribed format on or before 10 November 2014.
- Last date for receiving Hard Copy of the applications: 10 November 2014
Name of the Posts
- Stenographer (English/Hindi): 41 Post
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 04 Posts
Total no. of post: 45 Posts
- Stenographer (English/Hindi): Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2) + Grade Pay: Rs 4200
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) +Grade Pay: Rs 2400
- Stenographer (English/Hindi): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University and minimum shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi. Certificate in Computer Course approved from AICTE or ‘O’ level equivalent.
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation or equivalent along with valid commercial license
How to apply
Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form for the above posts, either in English or in Hindi, in prescribed format. Download the format from http://www.loksabha.nic.in under the link ‘Recruitment’.
Completely filled application should be send to ‘ The Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001.’ On or before 10 November 2014. Refer the link for details.