Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Notified Recruitment to 355 Various Vacancies 2013
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer Scale II, Office Scale I and Office Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 July 2013.
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) Patna invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer & Office Assistant from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 2 July 2013. Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Sponsored by Punjab National Bank was established on 10 February 2006 under Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 and by Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Economic affairs and Banking Division by amalgamating four RRBs viz. Bhojpur Rohtas Gramin Bank, Magadh Gramin Bank, Nalanda Gramin Bank and Patliputra Gramin Bank. The bank is categorized under scheduled banks and is authorized for all types of banking business under section 5(B) of Banking Regulation Act 1949.
Opening date for Online Application Forms: 19 June 2013
Closing date for Online Application Forms: 2 July 2013
Detail of Vacancies
• Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 06 Posts
• Officer Scale I: 172 Posts
• Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): 177 Posts
Number of Post: 355 Posts
• Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): between 21 – 32 years
• Officer Scale I: between 18-28 years
• Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): between 18-28 years
• Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language for all posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
• Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
• 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 103 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Officer Scale-I.
• 108 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 114 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Officer Scale II.
• Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen has to pay the fee of Rs.20/-.
• And Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through the Challan form downloaded from the bank’s website www.mbgbpatna.com.
• Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 19400- 700/1- 20100-800/10-28100
• Officer Scale I: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
• Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300- 700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
• Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
• Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website: www.mbgbpatna.com before 2 July 2013.
• No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
• The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
For more information, CLICK HERE