Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University Notified Recruitment for 22 Different Posts
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University invited applications recruitment to the post of assistant computer programmer, stenographer, lower division, etc, send the application before 21 October 2013.
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University invited application for recruitment to 22 different post including accountant, computer operator, lab technician and more. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 October 2013.
• Closing Date for Registration: 21 October 2013
Details of Post
• Accountant: 03 Posts
• Assistant Computer Programmer: 01 Post
• Computer Operator: 05 Posts
• Stenographer: 01 Post
• Lower Division Clerk: 03 Posts
• 4th Grade: 03 Posts
• Lab Technician: 02 Posts
• Driver: 01 Post
• Lab Attendent: 03 Posts
Total Number of Post: 22 Post
Application Fee: Demand Draft Drawn in the favour of the registrar,
• Accountant: Master Degree in Commerce from Recognised Univ. & MBA Finance & 7 Yrexp in A/cs, Book keeping in Univ./ODL institutes. Good knowledge of working with computers & computerized accounting procedures or CA/ ICWA with 2 yrsexp in accountancy.
• Assistant Computer Programmer: BSc (Computer Sc/ IT) / BCA / A level (DOEACC) and minimum 2 yrs post qualification exp or BSc with PGDCA and minimum 3 yrs post qualification exp. The relavantexp in pref. from a recognized University.
• Computer Operator: Graduate with DCA/ CCA from recognised Univ./ Board & 2 yrs exp.
• Stenographer: 12th or equivalent from regcognised Board / Univ. A minimum speed of 80/ 40 WPM in Eng. Or 80/30 WPM in Hindi Stenography. Excellent knowledge of computer (ms-office, internet).
• Lower Division Clerk: 12th or equivalent from regcognised Board / Univ. A minimum typing speed of 35 WPM in Eng. Or 30 WPM in Hindi on compter. Excellent knowledge of computer (ms-office, internet).
• 4th Grade: 8th Pass. Exp will be preferred
• Lab Technician: 12th with CCA/DCA or equivalent qualification with 5 years working experience in any recognized university or educational institution
• Driver: 10th and light commercial motor vehicle license and 5 years’ experience.
• Lab Attendent: 8th Pass. Exp will be preferred
For complete notification and other important information refer the below mentioned link.