The Madhya Pradesh High Court invited applications for recruitment to the post of English Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 13 October 2014. The Madhya Pradesh High Court was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1956.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 12 September 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 13 October 2014
Detail of Vacancies:
- Name of the Post: English Stenographer
- Total No. of the Posts: 88
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.3600 & other allowances
- Candidate should be done Graduation from any recognized university.
- Candidates should have passed English Shorthand examination from any recognized board of Shorthand & Typewriting at the speed of 80 wpm.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Computer Application.
- For Male – Candidate age should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 1 January 2015.
- For Female – Candidate age should be between 18 years to 45 years as on 1 January 2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates belonging to Unreserved category need to pay Rs.400/- + Portal Charges of Rs.100/- (Rs.200/- + Portal Charges of Rs.100/- for reserved category) through MP Online or its Kiosk Holder.
Selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in Preliminary examination, main examination & personal interview.
How to Apply
- The interested candidates can apply online through the website http://www.mponline.gov.in/ on or before 13 October 2014.
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.